If you are planning to conceive a child, you need to prepare for it properly. After all, the quality and quantity of sperm directly affect your ability to conceive a child. How to increase sperm count and increase semen volume? In this article, we will give some tips, thanks to which you will know how to cum more.
How to increase sperm count – negative factors
Semen volume, ejaculated at a time, has its own regulatory indicators (from 1.5 to 4 ml). The sperm should contain a minimum of 40 million spermatozoa (15 million in 1 milliliter is a normal sperm count). If the volume of sperm is reduced for some reason, it is due to various diseases and bad habits. Smoking, alcohol-containing drinks, excess weight and hormonal disorders are the main reasons why the process of formation of the seminal fluid decreases. The quality of sperm and semen volume, as well as the number of spermatozoa, can be reduced by some drugs or excessive bath procedures. In addition, the volume of ejaculate can be influenced by repeated stressful situations, prolonged stay in a state of dispiritedness, allergic and other conditions that give the body tremendous shake, depress immunity, and reduce the work of all body functions. The number of spermatozoa also depends on these circumstances and can be reduced because of them. To increase ejaculate, it is necessary, first of all, to eliminate all negative factors.
Produce more sperm – diagnostic procedures
Visiting a healthcare professional is necessary to learn how to increase the amount of sperm. For this, it is necessary to go through an unpleasant procedure of giving semen for analysis – spermogram. Based on the results of this count test, as well as after making a complete picture of a man’s life, the health care professional finds the factors that have caused the decrease in the volume of seminal fluid. Then he/she prescribes the necessary treatment.
The whole body is tested, allergic reactions are determined, and the condition of the genitourinary system is checked. Also, a man is checked for sexually transmitted diseases. This helps to determine the target of treatment (to increase semen volume), which will allow you to produce more sperm. In accordance with this target, the complex of therapeutic measures will be undertaken, aimed at eliminating the causes that have triggered a decrease in the amount of ejaculate.
How to increase semen volume naturally
So you have learned what factors can worsen the quality of sperm. Now we will tell you how to increase semen volume by natural ways.
1. Drink plenty of water. It may sound strange, but water can increase the amount of sperm released during ejaculation. The seminal fluid consists mostly of water. In order for the sperm secretion process to work in the normal mode, an adult male needs to drink from 2 to 3 liters of water per day. Naturally, a large amount of fluid will not lead to a lot of sperm, but you can increase production of semen fluid if you have not maintained the water balance before.
2. Include more proteins and amino acids in your diet. Amino acids are bricks for the construction of proteins, which are needed by our body. Now the increase in the amount of protein food in the diet is being actively studied, and the assumption is made that the amino acids, when used regularly, increase the amount of sperm produced. Even if the amount of sperm is not affected, its quality should definitely increase, since heads of spermatozoa, for the most part, consist of amino acids.
3. Eat fruit and vegetables. It is very important to elaborate the right diet, since an average man typically does not have a notion what is necessary to eat for maintaining male’s health. Fruit and vegetables themselves are a treasure of antioxidants. They are necessary in order to enhance the viability of your spermatozoa and increase production of sperm.
Spermatozoa live up to 2-3 days before fertilizing the egg. The fruit has a positive effect on the composition of sperm and protects spermatozoa from oxidative damage. Daily consumption of fruit and vegetables not only influences the amount of sperm released, but also generally enhances immunity, thus improving well-being. Also, fruit and veggies can make your sperm taste better. The greatest amount of necessary for male’s health antioxidants is contained in:
– red beans;
– seeds of sesame, sunflower, pumpkin, watermelon (but only in fresh form);
– blueberries, cranberries, blackberries;
4. Go in for sports, do periodic training. Regular physical activity enhances the production of testosterone, and accordingly increases the amount of sperm produced. So, go to the gym, take a run and be physically active. Physical activity is needed not only for sexual health, but also for maintaining a good condition of general health.
5. Be protected during sexual intercourse. The connection between the development of sperm and the use of a condom might seem vague at the first sight. However, the association between them is completely direct. If you are unsure of your partner, there is always a risk of getting sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, and herpes, which not only can cause low sperm count, but also lead to male infertility. Therefore, unprotected sexual contact can only be conducted with someone you completely trust.
6. Avoid stress. Our real life consists of a series of stresses. Short-term stress is unlikely to affect health, however, permanent or prolonged stresses have very poor effects on the whole body. Studies have shown that harmful hormones produced in men during stress affect the ability of the testicles to produce testosterone. By itself, this hormone is largely responsible for the production of sperm. In addition to suppressing male hormones, stress can also manifest itself in the form of cardiovascular problems, headaches, and insomnia.
Pills used to increase semen volume and quality
Many people believe that only the future mother should take vitamins during the preparation for conception. However, the male body also requires nutrients to support the reproductive system. Some vitamins and minerals significantly affect the quality of sperm, and therefore all effective drugs that improve the quality of sperm (the so-called volume pills), necessarily contain these substances. Let’s look at some of them:
1. Vitamin E, which increases the viability of spermatozoa and enhances their mobility and concentration, is effective for conditions with a low number of spermatozoa. It is important to remember that to improve sperm, vitamin E should be taken for 3 months. This is how long the maturation of spermatozoa lasts.
2. Zinc is a mineral necessary for the synthesis of the main male hormone testosterone and follicle-stimulating hormone. These two hormones are responsible for the production of sperm. Therefore, dietary supplements for men usually contain zinc.
3. Very often, supplements that improve the quality of sperm, in addition to vitamins and minerals, also contain L-carnitine. This substance not only increases the number of spermatozoa, but also improves their sustainability.
It should be noted that if you suffer from premature ejaculation, this disease also adversely affects the possibility of conception. To get rid of this problem, you can take special prolong ejaculation pills.