A woman is born with a certain supply of eggs, which is genetically determined. They are formed in her mother’s womb. The total number of them varies, and at the time of birth is about a million, before the period of the beginning of menarche they are about 400 thousand. From the moment of puberty, 30-40 eggs are released each month, and only one of them reaches the required shape. Many factors (alcohol, smoking, etc.) can adversely affect the number of eggs. Natural menopause is associated with age-related depletion of follicles (which contain eggs) in the ovaries. It usually occurs between the age of 45 and 55, but may be early (40-45) or late (over the age of 55). There are no pills that work against menopause, tablets can only alleviate the symptoms of this process but cannot reverse the process. Therefore, the stock of eggs in women is depleted. And what about men?
Can you run out of sperm – keep reading
In healthy men, sperm stores are never exhausted. That’s why you’ve probably heard stories about 80 or even 90-year-olds becoming fathers. Having sex or masturbation can reduce sperm supplies for a certain period. If you ejaculate 2-4 times a day, the volume of spermatozoa (as well as the volume of seminal fluid) will naturally decrease. However, if you have sex once a day or once every two days, the amount of sperm will remain normal. It is believed that in male persons, sperm production begins to deteriorate gradually from the age of 40-50. In addition, at this age, erectile dysfunction (inability to achieve an erection or support it to perform sexual intercourse) often occurs. Nevertheless, this does not mean that the testicles stop producing sperm. If you want to conceive a child, you may need to limit sex to 1 time per 2 days. This will ensure a sufficient number of male sex cells in the ejaculate. However, it should be noted that prolonged abstinence also worsens fertility, as it can reduce the number of spermatozoa and their mobility.
Therefore, there is the only true answer to the question: “can you run out of sperm?” It is “no”. Spermatozoa are constantly produced by the testicles. Of course, there are various factors that can reduce the number of spermatozoa. Among them, smoking, alcohol abuse, constant overheating of the testicles, as well as a lack of vitamins and trace elements, such as zinc. These factors sometimes reduce the sperm volume, but they rarely lead to a complete lack of sperm. We suggest that you should familiarize yourself with some products that will help you increase the amount of sperm and possibly even prolong orgasm (due to sperm volume increasing).
TOP food products for increasing ejaculate volume
1. Black chocolate. This delicious product contains arginine, an amino acid that increases the volume of the ejaculate. However, do not eat too much chocolate, since excess weight negatively affects sexual function.
2. Oysters. Oysters are a well-known source of zinc, a microelement necessary for the production of sperm and the synthesis of testosterone in the body. Increasing testosterone will help you boost your libido and sexual energy.
3. Eggs. Eggs are a powerful source of protein and vitamin E. These substances help increase the number of healthy sperm. It is also believed that they reduce the effect of free radicals on sperm.
4. Bananas. This fruit is the source of bromelain, an enzyme that can increases libido. In addition, bananas contain vitamin B, which can help you increase your sexual stamina.
5. Spinach. This green leafy vegetable is a good source of folic acid. Folic acid is necessary for the normal formation of spermatozoa. It minimizes the risk of forming spermatozoa with genetic pathologies.
6. Asparagus. It is an excellent green vegetable with a high content of vitamin C, which has a powerful antioxidant effect. Vitamin C protects sperm from the damaging effects of free radicals.
In addition, you can use dietary supplements with vitamins and minerals. Male sexual function depends on many vitamins and minerals and sometimes men cannot get these substances with regular food. The use of vitamin supplements in combination with a healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle will help you increase the amount of ejaculate. Dietary supplements are also a natural method of premature ejaculation treatment. They may help you enhance sexual stamina & performance.