If you enter a query “how to make semen taste better” in any search engine on the Internet, you will get the answer “you need to eat more fruits.” Indeed, fruits (especially pineapple) can improve the taste of male fluid. In this article we will talk about the benefits of fruit. After all, they serve not only to improve the taste of male fluid, they are also integral components of a healthy diet.
First of all, we want to note that a bad taste of sperm does not always indicate a disease of the body. But change in the color of sperm can be a sign of various diseases. For example, yellowish semen can be an indicator of inflammatory ailments of the prostate.
Fruits – sources of vitamins, micro-elements, and antioxidants
Fruits contain antioxidants. These useful substances help protect the body from free radicals, or molecules that lack one electron. Free radicals take electrons from other molecules, thus damaging cells and tissues. Anitoxidants inhibit the activity of free radicals, so cells are not damaged and the body spends less energy on recovery. In other words, fruits give the body freshness and youth.
In fruits, you can find almost the entire periodic table (trace elements) and all the vitamins necessary for the human body. Fruits contain beta-carotene, choline, vitamin A, B group vitamins (B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, B12), vitamins C, E, and PP, as well as potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, iron, sulfur, iodine, chromium, fluorine, sodium and others. All these substances are necessary for the normal functioning of all organs and systems of the body. For example:
– potassium and magnesium improve the work of the heart;
– iodine is required for normal thyroid function;
– calcium is used to build bones;
– zinc is necessary for normal sperm production;
– folic acid is required for a healthy sperm structure;
– sulfur is a component of some connective tissues;
– sodium is needed to maintain a normal water balance.
In fruits, there is absolutely no cholesterol that clogs the human vessels. Moreover, fruits contain pectin that helps the body to get rid of harmful “bad” cholesterol. Those people who regularly eat fruits and vegetables, most likely will not suffer from excess cholesterol in the blood.
Fruits – sources of dietary fiber
Fiber is a food substance that is not digested in the body. It is important to note that fiber slows down the absorption of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, which can be useful in losing weight, and is undesirable when gaining it. There are two main types of fiber:
– soluble dietary fiber found in avocados, berries, the skin of apples, quinces and peaches;
– insoluble dietary fiber is found mainly in the skin of fruits (therefore it is recommended to eat fruits with skin if it’s possible).
Health benefits of fiber:
1. Soluble and insoluble fibers increase the volume of food content, thus contributing to the feeling of satiety and reducing appetite, and inhibit the absorption of nutrients. They also prevent a peak increase in the concentration of glucose in the blood. Moreover, they improve the absorption of minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids.
2. Soluble fiber is converted into a viscous gel in the intestine, which slows the advance of food, significantly inhibits the enzymatic treatment of carbohydrates. It also helps to lower the level of “bad” and total cholesterol.
3. Insoluble dietary fiber accelerates the movement of food content through the gastrointestinal tract and makes a laxative effect (used to prevent constipation). Studies show that they regulate pH in the intestine and reduce the risk of cancer. In addition, they are prebiotics (that is, they contribute to normal condition of intestinal microflora).
Harm of fruits
People prone to allergic reactions should carefully try new kinds of fruit. In addition, you should not overeat even the most useful and favorite fruits, as it will do more harm than good. Fruits (especially sour and solid ones) are the exciters of the stomach. Overeating of fruits can cause at least upset stomach and at most can cause exacerbation of gastritis or peptic ulcer or gastritis (if a person already suffers from these diseases).